Do you have the time To listen to me whine?
About nothing and everything All at once.
I am one of those Melodramatic fools.
Neurodic to the bone No doubt about it.





Chorus:
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up
Am i just paranoid? Or am I just stoned?

I went to a shrink To analyze my dreams
She says It's lack of sex that's bringing me down
I went to a whore She said my life's a bore
So quit my whining because It's bringing her down

Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid? Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Grasping to control So I better hold on.

Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me.
It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid? Or am I just stoned?

Basket Case Greenday!!

---

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati